Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Coca Cola Life Review

I got this product Coca Cola Life free from Bzzagent to try and review. Before I had this sent to me I had bought it a few months before and had loved it. I was excited that I could try the product free from Bzzagent when they were giving out the campaign mission. I love coca cola life. I like the fact that this came in a bottle and it is made of cane sugar and stevia. Low calorie and taste sweet and no artificial sweetners. I can buy this everyday all day drink it everyday. Along with the bottle came some 55 cents off coupon which i shared with my family. If you haven't tried this before why don't you go find it in your regular grocery stores or pharmacy stores. I like the bottle because real coke I mean you have to expeirence the real glass bottles it is classic and you can feel and taste the sugar from it than a regular can. Just like in the olden days with Coke bottles and bottle cap you collect this should be a collectors item.
These are my own honest opinions dont take my word for it go out and buy it to try it!! Go go go!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment