Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Vremi Coffee Grinder and Kitchen Knives 5pc set Unboxing and Review







I got these from Review Director that gives discounts to review on social media I got email to for these so i applied and so i got these for 50 cents total on amazon   The Knives and coffee grinder pictures and links to the products will be below and if you want to sign up on Review Directory I will leave link below also. 


Vremi company all products are kitchen home goods so i wanted this knife set and coffee grinder.
The knife set is 5pc colorful knife set with covers on them and they are stainless steel the handles are rubber so its good and the covers are nice for protection in the drawers if you do not want to cut yourself. They chop really well and they are sharp as well as lightweight. I love the colors and different set of knives it has in this set. They are also nonstick grips it feels really nice in your hands 



They are really nice quality I would say so here is the link to it 


The Vremi coffee grinder is electric so that is what i like easy and good quality. The blade inside is stainless steel  Plug it in and than press it down 1 time and it will turn it on easy  It is also very sharp and they did grind my coffee beans good. The top lid and outer part is made of rubber grip.  It came with a cleaning brush to brush the inside so that is pretty awesome too. I would wash it and than brush the inside  This is only use to grind coffee beans only nothing else.

I really like this two items you can never get enough knives and I really needed a coffee grinder that was electric so these are good.  If i travel on a road trip i can take it with me to grind my coffee in the morning if i don't like the hotel's coffee.

These are my own honest opinions my own review  Check the links below and check out Vremi on facebook or on their instagram

https://www.instagram.com/vremiofficial/
http://www.review.directory/





No comments:

Post a Comment