Sunday, July 22, 2018

Planters Nuts! NEW Planters Crunchers and NUTrition mixes Review



I am in the Insiders which is a website program where I apply for campaigns to try products for free and give my honest opinions so I got the Planters Nuts which new flavors that were giving to me and I got the Essential Nutrition Mix and the Mesquite Barbecue.

This nuts were good I would say that the Mesquite barbecue anything bbq flavored for chips or nuts is not my taste. I don't like bbq so I did not finish this flavor of nuts it has peanut flavors inside and the bbq flavored. So if people like this flavor i recommend, but would not recommend to people who do not like bbq flavored. In this package i got coupons  I tasted 1 bite of the mesquite and i had to close the bag. Good thing it was a realsealable bag

The essential nutritional mix is the flavor I like it has ever kind of nuts such as cashews, almonds, pecans and walnuts in there and i love nuts of every kind in food. The quantity and quality of this nuts is very awesome. These are great on the go also since its realsable. I can take them anywhere these are very healthy to eat.

I recommend them to anyone who mouths are itchy to snack on a daily basis and to join the insiders to try new products before they appear in stores. The link is below

https://www.theinsidersnet.com/

1 comment: