Monday, July 27, 2015

Hawaii Snack Box July Review

I got my Hawaii Snack Box this month its my third one and I have to say this was just not better than the 1st two. If you like to try to get a subscription go to http://www.hawaiisnackbox.com/ and pick a subscription get your 1st box free!!

What the outerbox usually looks like 

What is inside the box

This Island Princesss Maui Onions Macadmia Nuts are really darn good Its onion and nuts totally different and i like it!!

This lion coffee i have no tried yet i havent opened it

This as usual is from Li Hing Mui from Asia Trans Rainbow Belts candy. Plum, but this one tastes better than the cotton candy from my 1st box

Lychee candy i had about 10 or 11 pieces but i gave some away to my mom this is yummy

This as it says is the Da Best Chex Mix Eva with Furikake seasoning, I just tasted it and it is really good and sweet. Its different than that regular chex mix 



So this is my review if you want some go to their facebook page or their webpage and get it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment