Sunday, April 17, 2016

UrSpeedtekLive Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Case Review

Been a while I will have pictures and stuff from my trip to taiwan and japan soon but right now i am going to do a review on products I got .

So This is a product from a seller UrSpeektekLive that emailed me asking me to review phone cases and tablet cases. I don't Ipads or anything but I have samsung tablet and samsung galaxy prime core case so I got this as a discounted rate to try and give my honest opinion on Samsung galaxy prime core case. I like it, but its cover is hard and the picture on the cover is cute Don't touch my phone. Its cute.

It has a string so you can carry on your wrist if you want to. The stylus pen is too long. Uusally the stylus pens I get from other places are short so it works quite well. I haven't tried the stylus pen on this one yet. It has a magenetc snap its always good. The snapback into the phone is rubber not sure if I like that. I like snap the phone into a hardcase thing. The slots to put in your id cards or cash works as well.


The link to the product is on amazon http://www.amazon.com/UrSpeedtekLive-Prevail-Premium-Leather-Cheshire/dp/B01BZN0Z0U?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00


No comments:

Post a Comment