Saturday, March 21, 2015

Oz Natural Super Youth Eye Gel Review

So i got this from Oz Naturals they emailed me after i emailed them wanting to try their product. They gave me a code so i went on Amazon to got this off amazon so this was free product to review for an honest review. I am supposed to try this for three weeks on around my eyes, forehead and cheeks. 

This Super Youth Eye Gel is Plant stem cells, Matrixyl 3000, Peptide Complex, Hyaluronic acid and also has Vitamin E.  It says it will dramatically Radiant and Youthful eyes. Eliminates Dark Circles and Puffiness, soothes and softens the eye area. 

I had this for about a week and a half now and i put this around my eyes on my foreheads and on cheeks and its smooth in the morning and evening time and even use it under my makeup. It feels smooth and it some of the feeling of droopiness has dropped and its works pretty well. I will definitely maybe buy this in the future but this bottle should be bigger I say
The link is below if you want to buy it go buy it or email Oz Naturals if you are a blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment