Sunday, January 17, 2016

Kiss True Volume Lashes Review

I got these also in my Influenster Jinglevoxbox. I was very nervous getting these in my box as I never use fake eyelashes all my life so when I got these I went on youtube to watch tutorials to see some had a hard time putting them on and when I tried them on it was very easy for me. I use the adhesive and nothing was messy I followed the directions and I put them on my real lashes and it looked natural to me. I had to cut a little bit off at the ends, It is soft and not that hard lashes. I think the black adhesive was black and i dont know what it meant be to clear to be clear like see through. I would recommend these to friends.

What the Kiss Eyelashes look like


Kiss Volume Lashes


Use this for it


On my eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment