Saturday, January 16, 2016

Ore-Ida Totchos Review Receipe

So I had got this Ore-Ida Tater Tots free from Influenster for my #jinglevoxbox mission. They sent me a coupon in my box so I went and got some Tater tots and today I made my tator tots receipe and it was good.  How I made it was just put tater tots in the toaster and prepped it to 451 and than while that was doing its thing i went to put chicken slices in the microwave to heat up for about 5 minutes because it was not thawed out yet. I than took it out of the microwave and than took some shredded mozzeralla cheese and spread it over the slices of chicken and tater tots and put it back in the microwave for 2 minutes and wa lah it came out looking what I put on the plate in the picture below. I never had tater tots with chicken cheese with it just regular breakfast burger and tater tots. This was really good



Cheesy Slice Chicken Totchos
Ore Ida Tater Tots 


1. Tater Tots
2. toaster for 450
3. Put tots in
4. Put slices of chicken or chicken in Microwave about 5 minutes if not thawed
5. take tater tots out and chicken and put in plate
6. Spread shredded cheese on to both items and put in microwave or toaster.
7. If Microwave than 1 or 2 minutes.
8. If toaster a few minutes eye ball it.
9.Take it out and eat!!


My final outcome 

I got this complimentary of Influenster to make and try and give my honest opinions!!  #OreldaTotchos  

No comments:

Post a Comment