Saturday, May 28, 2016

Core Prime Case, MagicSky [Shock Absorption] Studded Rhinestone Bling Hybrid Dual Layer Armor Defender Protective Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime / Prevail LTE 4G(Sleeping Owls) Review

Magicsky company emailed me in my personal email so i also never had contact with them before they emailed me. They emailed me a bunch of products to review and I picked phone cover case for my samsung galaxy core prime case. First i picked the wrong link to give to them i wanted another color like black, accidently got the owl instead so that was my fault. It bling has studded rhinestones and it's dual layer. The rubber part fits my phone but when i tried to put it into the hardback cover one side fit and other side did not each time i press down on it it just made my volume go up louder an louder. I tried four times. It is supposed to fit my phone, but it also doesn't. I will try it again later.


It is indeed very lightweight and slim also made with high quality durable so durable that i feel it wont break but i dont want to push hard on it either.

They are made from china, but they do make cute designs.


I received this for a discount to try and give my honest unbiased opinons so these are my honest honest opinions. If you have a galaxy core prime go check the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment