Saturday, February 21, 2015

Freebies Samples and Wins 2/8/ to 2/20/2105


My freebies, samples and Wins for the whole two weeks because i didnt update last week. I got my Dove Spray from walmart, I Got the Sample full size of Yeo's Chili sauce and my Redemption of mycokerewards and Revelations RX facial mask

Hansen's coupon which i complimented and said they were going to send me some coupons and My Santa Baby Bellk $25 win from Christmas time

I got the Bracelet from Liquidation Channel that was a registration for a limited time and you get a free $20 worth of jewerly. Twinning tea samples and my redemption of Skinny Cow Vini cup

I got mylowes reward card i guess i signed up to get it so i can get points but not sure Than I won some essential oils from I Love Essential oils 7 of them but out of 7 1 cap broke so i had to email them and tell them one broke and replace it and it is in the picture a few pictures down


My Nelmed Sinus Rinse bottle and package and my 2nd Revelations RX Facial Mask i dont know why i got a 2nd one but awesome

Close up Limited time is over

Salada Green tea and zumba party together, shea moisture samples, command strips samples, some coupons from Ling Lings, Amy's coupons and Campbells Coupons i requested or complimented

Another Dove spray from target uniliver, Tena samples, Dr. Lin Md. Wipes 3 of them but out of 3 2 were leaked out so i had to contact Dr. Lin to get replaced. and Zarbees samples
Foam Roller i got off amazon for review cost me nothing since i used a promotional code.

Whey Protein sample and Maccha Green Tea cookies I got off amazon with my survey money redeemed into giftcards

No comments:

Post a Comment