Saturday, February 7, 2015

Influenster Voxbox Pantene unboxing

So i received my 1st Influenster voxbox and it is Pantene to try and test. These are of my own opinions in no form am i being paid to give good reviews. I used the Two bottles of shampoo and conditioner and the dry shampoo i haven't used it yet so its part of my review so i will do the 2nd part of the review later. Below is the unboxing of the box and then under the video would be part of my review.








The shampoo smells great when i unboxed it and Its new and pantene is my favorite to use anyways I took a shower today and used the shampoo and conditioner and right now my hair is soft and isnt giving me any problems would i buy it in the future not too sure i love it but am not too sure if i would buy it. Look towards my 2nd part with the dry shampoo in a couple days thanks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment