Thursday, February 26, 2015

LED 7x Magnified Makeup Mirror with Cosmetic Organizer Base Review

I got this LED 7x Magnified Makeup Mirror with Cosmetic Organizer Base. when i signed up for Toilettree review club I guess and picked two things to review and I got accepted for the 20 people they had filled If you want to review for them go sign up and be on the wait list when they open up again. They gave me this code with this product that I picked so I was happy. I got this to review for exchange for an honest review of their products. This is of my own opinons not sponsored or anything


I been wanting a makeup storage thing and a standing mirror not together but when the chance to review and there was this product I was like estastic.

My make up fits with stuff i use on a daily basis so I am happy about that

I put batteries in the back it takes up three AAA batteries. than the led lights will turn on, The mirror is 7X Maginitaze cant spell sorry. So looking into the mirror i have to be really close else i cant see a close of up of but that the mirror is really good too.

3 comments:

  1. Im soo glad with these product ...Simplest a week and I see a distinction ...So satisfied

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for the info.
    Wanna have more contents from you.
    Cheers
    BTW if anyone interested more have a look Read More thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i would post more since i got lazy so i will just do more reviews of the items i got that hasnt been reviewed yet

      Delete