Saturday, January 3, 2015

Food I ate during christmas break and Whatnot 12/25/2014 to 1/2/2015

My christmas and what i ate during christmas break

Alot of chinese food at my grandmas for christmas night alot of chinese food that i didnt eat that night

close up

A cake my mom made japanese cheese cake that was made for my mother's family in the afternoon

The afternoon of christmas at my mom's side we ate hotpot so delicious that is why i didnt eat any chinese food at night at grandmas


Thai hot pot

appetizers with pate, viet food a bit

Close up of regular hot pot


Went to senor fox mexican restaurant this week with my mom and brother this picture above is what i ate steak and chicken mix fajitas

My mom entree is steak fajitas

On Thursday i order chinese food and japanese food at the same restaurant. All these sushi i ate when they delivered i was sooo full that i couldnt eat anything at all that night i was so full i thought i was going to pass out 




No comments:

Post a Comment