Sunday, January 11, 2015

Freebies reviews and samples 1/5-1/10/2015

This week was a slow week I only got mail two days one was Monday than Saturday so I was not sure if i should update my blog, but i decided to.

Monday I received from Crowdtap My Brookside Chocolate This is a new product i have to say it is very delicious I tried some and my mother tried some and she didnt want to stop eating. Its been more than a few days and we still have it on our kitchen table nobody has eaten anymore. I will definitely buy some when i head to walmart or target this week to get some more. It was a free sample to review I am not getting paid at all to review things. If you would like to join Crowdtap please go join you can apply for all sorts of missions and get to sample products for free!!


On Saturday I received from Smily360 Arm and Hammer toothpaste, mouth wash and toothbrush. I also received Mamma Chia Coupons

That was my Freebies and samples of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment