Saturday, October 11, 2014

Freebies and Samples , wins 10/6- 10/11/14

So my freebies and samples for the week Monday, got nothing, Tuesday got something, Wed nothing, Thursday something, friday nothing, Saturday a whole lot!! It makes up a slow weekdays.

Tuesday my win from japan beauty products is what i was most excited about

Shisedo products, some 5 moisturizer, makeup remover and fancl products and the I love Cosme Tote.

Tuesday from smiley360 the 5 hour white ribbon energy drink, Garnier, Turkey Hills Coupons i emailed them and they got sent. Marley Lily monogram, and a personalize card i made for my bf sent to myself
Thursday freebies are she said she would 10 promise cards and Tea MD Sample
my Braclet that i designed 
Saturdays my 2 pinchme boxes the eco sponge and the coffee, the crowdtap advil samples, the overnight prints, my 2nd set of samples for blinds.com they so gracefully said since my 1st one was a no go from my a parents they would send another one if i wanted so i got the 10 solar blinds.

ALL IN ALL MY WEEK THIS WEEK WENT FROM OK TO AWESOME!!




the overnight prints sooo gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment