Saturday, October 4, 2014

Freebies and Samples 9/29/2014 -10/4/2014

Freebies and Samples 9/29/2014 -10/4/2014

So Monday i had no mail for me, Tuesday I think i had my Maxboost Panda iphone 5s 5 case which i will be mailing to a friend in Denmark and than on Wed i got nail stickers sample from Dana at Jamberry , Thursday i had nothing and Friday was the 2nd picture and Saturday would be the blinds and etc in the 2nd to the last picture so far i am happy i won a giveaway from japan so i will get that next week and i am still waiting on my pinchme box from 9/3 and some more samples will be coming in next week
another sample fromVicki from Jamberry
My tea sample from The Republic Of Tea,  Maple Holistics sage anti dandruff sample

Lavender lotion sample from JR Walkins which is busted on the bottom so lotion was everywhere, Blinds sample from blinds.com and the vitamines from Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment