Monday, October 27, 2014

Instagc website

So i just want to let my people know that there is this website i go on Instagc when you register and than you do your profile you get points, when you use my referral link you get points, When you do surveys and use their search button you get points than you instantly get instant money. If you redeem for a check or redeem for amazon, etc anything you want on there or you can buy something on there with your points. I already redeemed twice on there for two amazon giftcards so I would say it is working  Click on my referral link below and join and have fun!! You can also listen to music and get points. The more surveys you do the more points you get to get points and the more you can redeem giftcards or turn them into checks to cash out!!  Please go explore!!


http://www.instagc.com/aznhoney


No comments:

Post a Comment