Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cottonelle Review


I had applied for Crowdtap for this Cottonelle Mission and I got in to get this product free to try so these are my own Opinions

This is a mega roll 4 in 1 ultra strong and it has clean ripples. As you can see from the roll it is larger and wider than the one on the right. The one on the right is another brand which i forget the brand name. This will save you time as you will not end up buying more after using up how ever many rolls in a month.  Usually I dont end up buying it after all rolls are done anyways we buy them in bulk. This my mom will buy more of since she said this is a great brand and nice brand. I put it on the toliet paper holder and it fits and its soft, the ripples are nice.  I have shared and told friends and family about how i got this free to try and i shared some with them when they came over to hang and they took them home to try. They liked it after using it for 1 day. So even though i had a coupon i gave it to my mom as she is the one to go buy toilet paper. I would rate this very great !!




No comments:

Post a Comment