Monday, May 18, 2015

DragonBlade Review

I finally got the chance to watch DragonBlade. This movie has a very awesome cast.
Cast is of course Jackie Chan, John Cusack, Adrian Brody and from Super Junior Korean boygroup Cho Siwon.

John and Jackie Chan in this movie is nice Adrien Brody is not lol. Siwon is good except so of course a short role.

Jackie Chan plays Hua An the commander of the Protection Squad of the Western Regions during the han Dynasty.

Thing is I dont think that he is supposed to know english? I dont know if i say I would love it or hate its its eh ok. I only watched for John and Siwon and the action scenes. Pretty good action scenes. Its comedic as well for some parts if you like Jackie Chan and want to see this movie go see it

The rest of the Summary is in the link. Overall i give this film a C.

Dragon_Blade_(film)



No comments:

Post a Comment